Help & FAQs
- Tracking An Order
- Shipping & Delivery
- International Shipping
- Privacy & Security
- Payment Types
- Con Exclusives
- In Stock Orders
- Waitlist Orders
- Order Cancellation
- Returns & Replacements
- Lost / Missing Packages & Merchandise
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Your Account Info
- Condition of Our Inventory
Tracking An Order
You can log into your account at any time to view a detailed status of your order. We'll also send you email updates when your order ships out.
If you didn't create an account during checkout, you can check the status of your order here.
For Pre-Order, Backorder, and Waitlist items you'll receive separate email notifications approximately two weeks before we get ready to start processing and shipping your order(s).
Shipping & Delivery
We use UPS as our primary carrier. Please be aware of the following:
- Mezco cannot ship to PO, APO or FPO boxes; please provide a residential or commercial address
- Mezco only ships to the USA; international shipping is not available at this time
- Our carrier will make three delivery attempts before returning the item to us. If your order arrives back to Mezco Toyz without a prior return request, your item will be returned to stock and you will be refunded for the price of the item minus the non-refundable deposit, original shipping fees and return shipping fees.
Mezco only ships to the USA. International shipping is not available at this time.
Privacy & Security
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
You must have a United States billing address to place an order in our store. We do not accept personal checks or money orders. If you are having problems placing an order online, please call 1.888.99MEZCO (1.888.996.3926) or contact us for assistance.
Mezco does not accept phone orders.
Due to the limited nature of these items, a non-refundable payment (NRD) is required up front for Con Exclusives. These items have an extended delivery time and will ship out to you between August - September 2016. You'll receive separate notifications as items from your order ship.
Items that are in stock feature a Buy Now button and are ready to ship immediately. You'll receive a detailed email confirmation of your order, and another when your item is on its way.
Items on pre-order can ship anywhere from two to ten months after your order is placed. It's important to note that:
- Pre-orders placed with a credit card are not charged until the items arrive at our warehouse. We'll send you a reminder email when we're getting ready to begin processing your pre-order items.
- Pre-orders placed with PayPal are charged immediately, so you'll see the transaction show up right away. Please see PayPal for details and any questions. We'll send you a reminder email when we're getting ready to ship your order.
- Pre-orders with declined or expired credit cards: Mezco will attempt to contact you by email for updated card information, if your card is not updated in a timely manner you may lose your pre-order reservation. Please note Mezco will not contact you by telephone for any credit information.
Items on backorder can ship anywhere from two to ten months after your order is placed. Backordering guarantees that you'll get the item that you ordered as soon as it becomes available again. It's important to note that:
- Backorders placed with a credit card are not charged until the items arrive at our warehouse. We'll send you a reminder email when we're getting ready to begin processing your backorder items.
- Backorders placed with PayPal are charged immediately, so you'll see the transaction show up right away. Please see PayPal for details and any questions.
After select pre-order items sell out, we may open up the item for waitlist orders. A waitlist order is not a guaranteed order, but it provides the opportunity to be notified if the item becomes available due to a cancellation. Waitlist orders are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. It's important to note that:
- Waitlist orders placed with a credit card are not charged unless your order is moved into the pre-order queue for that item. We'll send you a notification email when this occurs to let you know we're getting ready to process your order.
- PayPal cannot be used for Waitlist orders.
Please note that it's important to keep your shipping and billing address up to date to avoid automatic cancellation of any pre-order, backorder, or waitlist items.
If you need to cancel any order prior to shipment, you can log into your account at any time and select the order you'd like to cancel. There is no charge for cancelling orders that have not shipped. If you didn't create an account when you placed your order (checked out as guest), please call us to cancel your order.
If your order has already shipped, it cannot be canceled.
Returns & Replacements
It is important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase and that our toys become a part of your growing collection. We do however appreciate your cooperation with the following return guidelines:
- You must contact us before returning or exchanging an item, we will not be responsible for items that are returned without prior authorization
- Items must be returned, unopened, with the original shipping box within 10 days of delivery
- Defective or damaged items must be reported within 10 days of delivery; please retain the original shipping box for inspection
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- We may charge a $5 restocking fee per item for all return items, unless the return is due to a shipping error on our part
- Items marked "All sales are final on exclusive items" are not returnable
- Only one of an item per customer is returnable
If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact us.
We stand behind our products, but we're only able to control and be directly liable for items we ship to you from our online store. If you've purchased one of our products from another retailer or online seller, please contact them to return a damaged or defective product. We can only refund/exchange items purchased from mezcotoyz.com.
Lost / Missing Packages & Merchandise
Lost or missing shipments and/or merchandise must be reported to Mezco and UPS within 20 days of the reported delivery date.
Once you've placed an order, it's easy to keep track of your order status. Log into your Mezco Toyz account to view your order history, order status, and order tracking info.
Your order status will change as items become available to ship, and order tracking information will be automatically updated. If you'd like to add items to a recent order, please place a new, separate order.
If you didn't create an account during checkout, you can find it using this form.
Updating Your Account Info
To edit your account information at any time, log into your Mezco Toyz account to view and manage your:
- account information
- payment information
- shipping information
- order status
- order history
Please note that it's important to keep your shipping and billing address up to date to avoid automatic cancellation of any Pre-Order, Backorder, or Waitlist items.
Condition Of Our Inventory
We know how important packaging condition is to our customers, and we do our best to select near-mint products when we fill your order. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee that the packaging will be completely mint.
We hand-pack each order with expert care during shipment preparation to ensure a safe journey. We believe strongly in exonerating your toys from their tiny plastic prisons, and encourage you to enjoy your purchase.
Mezco Toyz will not replace or exchange any outer shipping cartons or internal mailer cartons. Additionally, we cannot open an exchange solely on the style of carton you received. These cartons are made to shield the collectible from damage during the shipping process and are not considered a part of the item's packaging.
For all other questions, please contact us.